How do I remove a shared mailbox
Go to the accounts section of settings, then tap on the shared mailbox account. Click on Delete Account to remove the shared mailbox from your mobile device.
How do I delete an orphaned mailbox
If you do not want to reconnect the orphaned mailbox with a user, you can delete it from the server.
- Start Exchange System Manager.
- Locate and expand the Mailbox Store where the orphaned mailbox resides.
- Right-click the orphaned mailbox that you want to remove and select "Purge" to permanently delete the mailbox.
How do I remove a mailbox from my Mac
- In the Mail app on your Mac, select a mailbox in the Mail sidebar.
- Choose Mailbox > Delete Mailbox. If you have problems deleting a mailbox on the server for an IMAP account, contact the provider of your account.
How do I delete a mailbox on my iPhone
- Go to your Mailboxes list and tap Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Tap the mailbox you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Mailbox.
- Tap Delete, then tap Done.
How do I remove another mailbox from Outlook
Remove another person's mailbox from your profile
- Select File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Email tab, select the Exchange account, then click Change > More Settings.
- On the Advanced tab, under Open these additional mailboxes, select the other person's mailbox and then select Remove.
Why cant I delete a mailbox from the server
Cannot delete mailbox database solution
If there are mailboxes in the database, you are not granted to delete the mailbox database in Exchange Server. You have to check all the mailboxes one by one in the mailbox database and move them to another database.Feb 13, 2021
How do I delete a mailbox from Outlook on my iPhone
You can remove a Microsoft Outlook email account from an iPhone by going to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Outlook > then tapping the Delete account button and choosing the Delete from My iPhone option to confirm.May 6, 2022
How do I disable a mailbox in Office 365
Click the Management tab. Select Office 365 Management in the left pane. Then click the Disable/Delete Remote Mailbox link located under Mailbox Management. Select the desired domain and the required OUs.
How do I get rid of the Inbox label in Gmail
From the left sidebar of Google Mail, hover over the label you wish to edit and click the drop-down arrow. From the drop-down menu, select "Remove label" > Click [Delete].
How do I permanently delete a mailbox in Exchange 2010
Delete mailbox immediately – step by step
- Run the Exchange Management Shell with administrator permissions.
- Deactivate the mailbox you want to delete: Disable-mailbox: email@example.com.
- Select the GUID of the deleted mailbox:
- Copy it because you will need it for the next step.
- Delete the mailbox.
How do I remove a disconnected mailbox in Exchange 2010
How to: Removing disconnected Mailboxes from Exchange 2010
- Step 1: Run a clean on your mailbox store.
- Step 2: Get a list of disconnected mailboxes in your database.
- Step 3: Results.
- Step 4: Gather maxboxguid.
- Step 5: Remove / Delete the mailbox/'s.
- Step 6: Verify.
How do I delete an Exchange email account
- Go to Applications > Email.
- On the Email screen, bring up the settings menu and tap Accounts.
- Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the Menu window opens.
- On the Menu window, click Remove Account.
- On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Account to finish.
How do I delete an Outlook account on my Mac
Delete a Profile in Outlook (Mac OS X)
- Choose Preferences from the Outlook menu.
- Click on Accounts.
- Select account you want to delete, then click the “-” button to remove.
- Confirm your selection. Don't worry, you data is safely in the Office 365 Cloud!
How do I remove a shared mailbox in Outlook
Start Microsoft Outlook. Click on the 'File' tab at the top left, then on 'Account Settings' and then in the dropdown menu again Account Settings. If the shared mailbox is here, select it and choose remove.
How do I remove a shared mailbox in Office 365
Use the EAC to disable a mailbox
- In the EAC, go to Recipients, and click the tab for the type of mailbox that you want to disable: Mailboxes for user mailboxes and linked mailboxes.
- Find and select the mailbox that you want to disable.
- After you've selected the mailbox or mailboxes that you want to disable, click More.
How do I remove a shared mailbox in Outlook for Mac
Removing a Shared Mailbox in Microsoft Outlook for Mac
- In Outlook 365, click Mail in the bottom-left corner of the window.
- Right-click (or Control Click) the shared mailbox to be removed in the folders pane on the left side of the window. Select Remove Shared Account.
- You have successfully removed the shared mailbox.
How do I delete a shared mailbox in Exchange Online
Delete an Exchange Online Mailbox using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Log in with your Microsoft 365 credentials. Click Admin.
- Go to Users>Active Users. Select the user you want to delete. Then the select Delete user option to delete that particular user mailbox.
How do I convert a shared mailbox to a mailbox
Convert a shared mailbox back to a user's (private) mailbox
- Go to the Exchange admin center.
- Select Recipients > Shared.
- Select the shared mailbox. Under Convert to Regular Mailbox, select Convert.
- Go back to the admin center. Under Users, choose the user account associated with the old shared mailbox.