How do I restore my Mail
To access the Recoverable Items folder, please use a PC or Mac.
- In the left pane, select the Deleted Items folder.
- At the top of the message list, select Recover items deleted from this folder.
- Select the items you want to recover, and select Restore. Notes: You can only select all if all messages are visible.
Where have my emails gone on my Mac
If the missing emails are from a specific person or group, check whether you blocked messages from them. If you use rules, they may have moved messages to other mailboxes. Try searching for the messages. Check the account's Recovered Messages mailbox, if available in the Mail sidebar.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Mac Mail
Once you've deleted the Mail app, there's no easy way to reinstall it. You would have to restart your Mac in Recovery mode (Hold Command-R when you start up your Mac). You would then have to choose the option to reinstall macOS. You should back up your Mac before doing this, as it will wipe all your data.
Why is my email not showing up in my inbox
Your mail can go missing from your inbox because of filters or forwarding, or because of POP and IMAP settings in your other mail systems. Your mail server or email systems could also be downloading and saving local copies of your messages and deleting them from Gmail.
How do I restore my email inbox on my Iphone
Recover a deleted email
- Tap. in the upper-left corner, then tap an account's Trash mailbox.
- Tap the email you want to recover, then tap .
- Tap Move Message, then choose another mailbox.
How do I restore mail on my Mac
Rebuild mailboxes in Mail on Mac
- In the Mail app on your Mac, select a mailbox in the sidebar.
- Choose Mailbox > Rebuild.
How do I get my emails back in my inbox Gmail
How to recover deleted emails in Gmail on Android
- Start the Gmail app.
- At the top left, tap the three-line menu and tap Trash.
- To the left of each email you want to recover, tap the round user icon.
- At the top right, tap the three-dot menu.
- Tap the location (like Inbox) where you want to recover the emails to.
How do I reset Mail on my Mac
Doing these two things should reset the iOS or iPadOS Mail app.
- Open Settings and tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts and choose the first account.
- Now go back and tap your other added email account and turn off the switch for Mail.
- Repeat this process until you have turned off all email accounts from the Apple Mail app.
How do I get my email back online on my Mac
When an email account is offline, a lightning bolt icon appears next to the account's mailboxes in the Mail sidebar and at the end of the Favorites bar. In the Mail app on your Mac, do one of the following: Take all accounts online: Click the lightning bolt icon or choose Mailbox > Take All Accounts Online.
How do I fix mail server not responding
And here's a checklist to understand why you're unable to send emails and troubleshoot any major problem:
- Check your internet connection. Yup.
- Check your SMTP server details.
- Verify all usernames and passwords.
- Check your SMTP server connection.
- Change your SMTP port.
- Control your antivirus or firewall settings.
How do I fix the Mail app on my Mac
Keep your Mac in perfect working order
- Common Mail problems.
- Open the right Mail app.
- Check your connections.
- Restart the Mail app.
- Restart your Mac.
- Update macOS.
- Close your Mail windows.
- Rebuild your email accounts.
How do I reset my Big Sur email on my Mac
Reinitialize mail and configuration settings
- Quit Apple Mail.
- Navigate to the following directory and delete the entire folder: ~/Library/Mail.
- Empty the trash and launch Apple Mail to reconfigure the client with new mail accounts and settings.
How do I fix not receiving emails
Table of Contents
- General Troubleshooting.
- Use a Different Browser.
- Log Out and Back Into Your Account.
- Check Your Gmail Account Storage.
- Double Check Your Gmail Filter Settings.
- Disable Gmail Email Forwarding.
- Disable Your Antivirus Program.
- Check Google Admin Console.
How do I fix Outlook inbox not showing all emails
Fix Outlook Not Showing All Received Emails
- Launch Outlook and select your account.
- Then click on Change mailbox sync settings.
- Allow Outlook to sync and download messages as soon as they arrive. Then restart the app and check your inbox.
How do I get my mail back on my iPhone inbox
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts.
- Select an inactive email account you want to re-enable.
- Toggle the Mail setting to the on position and then return to Accounts.
How do I restore emails from iCloud
How to restore emails from the iCloud website:
- Go to www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Mail to view your iCloud emails.
- From the sidebar, select Trash to see your deleted iCloud emails.
- Select a deleted email and use the Move button to restore it to your inbox.
How do I find old emails on my Iphone
From a mailbox, swipe down to reveal the search field. Tap the search field, then type the text you're looking for. Choose between searching all mailboxes or the current mailbox above the results list. Tap search, then tap an email in the results list to read it.
Why have my Gmail emails disappeared from my inbox
Emails might skip your inbox if they were accidentally archived, deleted, or marked as spam. Follow these steps to search all your emails, including those that aren't in your inbox: On your computer, open Gmail. Click the All Mail drop down, then select Mail & Spam & Trash.