How do I enable sorting in notes
- Tap the More actions button (three dots) at the top of the note list.
- Tap 'Sort by', then choose a sort setting.
Can you create Folders in Apple notes
In the Notes app on your Mac, select a folder in the sidebar in the account where you want to create a new folder. Choose File > New Folder, then name the folder. You can also move the pointer over the folder in the sidebar, click the More button , then choose New Folder.
Can you make subfolders in notes
Hover over the title of the note you just created in the side bar and you'll see a NEW plus (+) button appear to the right hand side of the Folder Name. Click on this plus button to create a sub-folder or note inside this folder.
How do I organize Notes in apple Notes
In a notes list, do any of the following:
- Change the folder view: Tap.
- Change the sort order of a folder: Tap.
- Move a note to a different folder: Swipe left on the note, then tap.
- Pin an important note to the top of the list: Touch and hold the note, then tap Pin Note.
- Delete a note: Swipe left on the note, then tap.
Can you rearrange notes on iPhone
Change the folder view and sort, move, pin, or delete notes
. Or touch and hold the note, tap Move, then choose a folder. Pin an important note to the top of the list: Touch and hold the note, then tap Pin Note. Or swipe right on the note, then tap the pin.
How do I move Google Keep
Reorder list items
- On your computer, go to Google Keep.
- Choose a list.
- Point to the item you want to move.
- At the left, click and hold Move .
- Drag the item where you want.
Can you create subfolders in Apple notes
Create a subfolder: Touch and hold a folder, then drag it onto another folder. Rename a folder: Touch and hold a folder, tap Rename, then enter a new name. , then choose a new location. Or touch and hold the folder, then drag it to a new location.
How do I make a new folder in notes on my iPad
How to Create a Folder on the iPhone & iPad in the Notes App
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap Folders in the upper-left corner of your display.
- Tap New Folder at the bottom-right corner of your display.
- Name your new folder and tap Save.
- You'll be taken back to the Folders page, where you'll see your new folder in the list.
How do I make folders on my iPhone 6 notes
- If you're in the Notes list, tap the back arrow icon. to see your Folders list.
- In the Folders list, tap the New Folder button .
- Choose where to add the folder. To create a subfolder, drag the folder that you want to be a subfolder to the main folder.
- Name your folder, then tap Save.
Where are my folders in Notes Mac
Show your accounts and folders
In the Notes app on your Mac, do any of the following: If you don't see the sidebar: Choose View > Show Folders. If you don't see any folders: In the sidebar, position the pointer over the account name until the Show button appears, then click the button.
How do you make new folders on iPhone
- Touch and hold the Home Screen background until the apps begin to jiggle.
- To create a folder, drag an app onto another app.
- Drag other apps into the folder.
- To rename the folder, touch and hold it, tap Rename, then enter a new name.
How do I use smart folders
Open the Add drop-down menu. Click Add Smart Folder. Click the Upload icon button to choose a custom icon for your Smart Folder. Enter the Folder label.
- Click Edit Item, to edit your Smart Folder.
- Scroll down to the Location section.
- Select a new location for your Smart Folder, and click Save.
How do you create a folder
Create a folder
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- At the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Folder.
- Name the folder.
- Tap Create.
How do I add files to notes
- Open an existing note or create a new note.
- Tap the Edit button.
- Tap on the blue plus sign icon at the top left of the keyboard.
- Tap on Attachment to manually attach a file.
How do I create a folder on my Mac 2020
Create a folder
- On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock to open a Finder window, then navigate to where you want to create the folder.
- Choose File > New Folder, or press Shift-Command-N.
- Enter a name for the folder, then press Return.
How do you merge notes on iPhone
Tap and hold on a note in the Note List until it 'lifts up' Drag it up or down a little to display the Drop Bar at the bottom of the Note List. With a different finger, tap another note to add it to the stack. You can also scroll the Note List with this second finger.
How do I lock a folder on my iPhone notes
Create a password in Notes
- Open Notes and go to a note that you want to lock.
- Tap the More button , then tap Lock.
- Enter a password, then give yourself a password hint. If your device supports it, enable Face ID or Touch ID.
- Tap Done.
How do you make folders in notes on iPhone
How to make folders for the Notes app on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Open the Notes app, tap the left arrow in the top left corner.
- On the Folders screen, tap New Folder on the bottom right corner on iPhone, bottom left-ish corner on iPad.
- Enter a name for your folder, tap Save.